Friday, February 25, 2011

More Pulpy stuff :- Mad Edmund!!!

One of our clubs upcoming pulp games this year is a snow based game, so I toddled off to mainly medieval's store at Moab last year and bought a few pieces that I can use possibly for the game. I knew copplestone produced a few pieces in their High Adventure range and I was intrigued by some of the packs, so I bought some Frisky penguins, some Inuit hunters, evil snowmen (see previous post) some adventurers and this sled with huskys. I must say it was a lot easier to paint then i thought, as dogs can be tough to paint IMO, I basically just looked on the web for some huskys and tried to copy the facial patterns, as for the model easy, except I am missing the brake handle (which is somewher on my painting desk at the moment :0.



cheers
matt

No comments: